Applying to SJSU and Lurie College
Apply to join the SJSU Lurie College of Education family on your journey to becoming a leader in the field of education! Read the information below to learn more about our monthly information sessions, application labs, deadlines and steps to apply, and additional resources for undergraduate, graduate, credential, and doctoral students.
Monthly Information Sessions
Learn more about the SJSU Lurie College of Education and our undergraduate, graduate, and credential programs by attending a monthly information session!
- Info sessions will take place on the 2nd Wednesday of every month from 3-5pm in the Student Success Center - Sweeney Hall, room 106.
During the session, our outreach and recruitment advisor can answer your questions about program eligibility and application requirements. Refer to the Google calendar at the bottom of this page to find out when the next open house will take place!
Take the next step and apply now! Visit the SJSU Lurie College of Education Student Success Center in Sweeney Hall 106 for support with the application process steps, such as:
- Cal State Apply application
- Department applications
- Testing requirements
- Transcript (international and domestic)
- Basic skills requirements
Deadlines & Steps to Apply
- Estimated cost of attendance
- Lurie College scholarships
- Admitted Spartan Day
- Freshmen & transfer orientations
If you have any additional questions for Lurie College, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, 408-924-3600, or on , , or