- Purchase Permits
(Students & Employees only)
- Appeal Citations (Student & Employee only)
- Pay Citations (Students, Employee, Visitors, Vendors & Guests)
Need Login Help?
- First Time User Registration
(Opens new window)
- For password resets and other questions, Contact Parking Services
- Call 408-924-2222
Students and Employees
To appeal a parking citation, students, faculty and staff can:
- Click the SJSU Parking Online Services button
- Login to your parking account
- Select Appeal Citations
To appeal a parking citation, visitors, guests and vendors can:
- Complete our Parking Citation Initial Review (Appeal) (pdf) form.
- Include your name, address, the citation number, a contesting statement and any other relative information.
- To submit: either Mail the form to the address listed at top of the Appeal form or you can Scan the review and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The appeal results will be mailed within 3 to 4 weeks.
Explain why you believe the citation should be dismissed. Your request must be made within 21 days of receiving the citation. If the citation was issued for No Valid Permit, provide the permit number or a copy of the permit. An appeal response will be mailed to you.
一道本不卡免费高清If the violation is upheld and your appeal is denied, you have the right to request an administrative hearing, no later than 21 calendar days following the appeal response. The hearing will be held at a location away from the campus. If not contesting, further payment will be due within 21 days of the appeal response.
一道本不卡免费高清Late fees will not be applied while your appeal is being processed. If you have any additional questions, please contact us at 408-924-6556.