- 2020 Winter Session virtual permits (effective 01/01/20 - 01/18/20) are available for purchase
- 2020 Spring Semester Virtual Permits (effective 01/18/20 - 05/31/20) will be available for purchase starting 12/15/19
- Effective 09/04/19, No refunds for overpayment transactions made via pay stations. Make sure you have exact cash amount if you pay cash via pay stations. Pay stations except Visa and Mastercard.
Attention: As of 08/15/2019, SJSU permits are NOT VALID on On-street parking around the campus.
- Effective 09/03/19, Lot 8 will be converted to short term parking only.
- Effective July 1, 2019, Parking Services at San Jose State University will start using virtual permits for students, MPP's, Confidential employees, Auxiliary employees, Emeritus faculties, visitors, contractors, and vendors.
2019 Fall Commencement - Parking Information For Graduates and Guests
This is a reminder that Park & Ride Fall Semester, 1-Day/Week, and 2-Day/Week Semester Virtual permits will be honored in General parking spaces during the day and overnight in the North, South, and West Garages beginning Tuesday 12/10/19 through Wednesday 12/18/19. For more information click NEWS
2019 Fall Semester Virtual Permits Expiring - 12/31/19
This is a reminder that ALL 2019 Fall Semester Virtual Permits will be expired on 12/31/2019. Please purchase a valid SJSU parking permit if you are going to park on campus after 12/31/2019. Please note: Paid parking session is required at all times when parking on campus. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Parking Essential Apps: