Department Guest Permits
- Purchase Permits
(Students & Employees only)
- Appeal Citations (Student & Employee only)
- Pay Citations (Students, Employee, Visitors, Vendors & Guests)
Need Login Help?
- First Time User Registration
(Opens new window)
- For password resets and other questions, Contact Parking Services
- Call 408-924-2222
Department Guests Information
一道本不卡免费高清This page is currently under construction.
When Fall Semester and Spring Semester classes are in session一道本不卡免费高清, on-campus visitor parking can be difficult to find during peak periods, which are generally Mondays through Thursdays, between 9:00 am and 12:00 pm.
Outside of peak periods, visitors may park in and purchase Single Day and Hourly permits from self-service Permit Paystations located at the following locations:
- North Garage (65 S 10th St, San Jose, CA 95192), Levels 3 and above.
- South Garage (377 S 7th St, San Jose, CA 95192), Sections 2J and above.
- West Garage (450 S 4th St, San Jose, CA 95192), All Levels
Visitor parking is available in any General parking space not designated for any other use (such as Employee parking). Paystations accept coins, $1, $5, and $10 bills as well as Visa/MasterCard. See Parking Maps.
|Permit Description||Permit Prices|
|Per Half-Hour |
(Maximum daily rate of $8)
|Evenings after 5:30 pm (Monday - Friday)||$5.00/day|
|All Day (Weekends & Holidays)||$5.00/day|
|Overnight (South Garage only; permits expire at 8:00 am the following day)||$10.00/night|
- Short-term parking spaces (allowing up to 20 or 30 minutes free parking, depending on location), are available in the North Garage, South Garage, Lot 1, Lot 4, Lot 7, and Lot 8 for loading/unloading and running short errands.
- During peak periods, long-term visitor parking is available at , most of which are located along the northern and western campus perimeters. The City of San Jose's 4th & San Fernando Garage (44 S 4th St, San Jose, CA 95113) is located across the street from the Martin Luther King, Jr. Library. Please note that off-campus public parking facilities may have different rates and hours of operation.
- Department Guests are visitors whose parking has been arranged in advance by an inviting or sponsoring department. Click here for more information.
- Many public transportation agencies provide service to SJSU. Visit Transportation Solutions or call 408-924-RIDE (408-924-7433) for more information or trip planning assistance.